Our school uniform consists of:
- Grey/black trousers, skirt or shorts
- white or blue polo shirt/blouse,
- navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan,
- blue and white gingham dress
- black flat shoes, black school shoe
- new addition – black trainers (must be completely black – no bright logos etc)
- black/navy shorts or leggings (new addition for girls)
- plain white t-shirt,
- black/navy tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt (for outside PE)
All items of uniform are available to buy from Schoolshop, our on-line supplier, using the following link: http://school-shop.co.uk/
Labels and Logos
At our school, we strive for children to be happy, well-rounded and ready for their education. In order to achieve this, children must be dressed in a way which is appropriate to learning and to the expectations of the school. However, with changes in legislation and the pressures on families caused by the cost of living, children are not expected to come to school wearing particular logos in certain brands bought from certain shops. We encourage children to look smart within the expectations of our uniform as outlined above – these can be plain, with a logo or second hand from local donations or charities.
If you have any questions, please contact the school.